Our top-of-the-line TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) unit. Uses low-voltage electrical current for pain relief. The HiDow AcuXPD-S Digital TENS Unit can be used to relieve pain for several different types of illnesses and conditions. It is most often used to treat muscle, joint, or bone problems that occur with illnesses such as osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia, or for conditions such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis. TENS unit can also be used to treat sudden (acute) pain, such as labor pain, and long-lasting (chronic) pain.
- Two outputs which has an A and B Switch and has 12 massage modes
- Digital LED display
- 12 massage modes:
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Korean massage
- Shiatsu massage
- Foot massage
- Sport massage
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 20 levels of strength
- Extremely small dimensions (smaller than an iPod!)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Five-year warranty
Maintenance & Care:
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
* Consult with your doctor before using TENS unit if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever